Saturday, March 07, 2015

Sandy

Rarely do I dedicate a post to anyone but my daughter and son. And even more rare would I venture to talk about another woman. But Sandy isn't just another woman. She's family.

The other day she asked me to help her write a recommendation letter for her new ministry with PCS. She and I both knew this is a formality. Sandy is someone who doesn't really needs recommendation but rather deserves recognition. How honor and privileged I felt!!

Where to begin? How to write this?

Going back into memory lane... Sandy was the first CS person to greet us.  She was the first to follow up with an email inviting us to fellowship.  She was our Wedding Task Force lead.  She taught us how to pray for our home. She never ends any conversation without praying. Her smile can only be equated by the bounce in her step.  For over 10 years... her passion and calling has always been "Bringing prayer to the nations." Aside from YC/Vivienne, she's the only other person that can turn any conversation to "the love of Jesus." 

Where to begin?.... more like Where to end?
How to write this?....more like how can I stop writing.

 


No comments: