Sunday, August 06, 2017

It's tough....

Ask me what my favorite bible verse is.... and 9 out of 10 times, I will say 1 Cor 10:13:

And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

We have some family and family friends who are raising kids that have development issues.  Their kids are loud, obnoxious, insolent, down-right spoiled.....!!  I try not to... but I look at them and my first instinct is to judge the parents.

My second thoughts are.... I probably can not do any better as a parent.  I'm not a good parent... I was blessed with greatkids.  It's the great parents (the GREAT ones) that God has chosen to raise the children with special needs.

God bless those parents.  Lord knows they need all the grace and mercy.

P.S. - I love my kids.....

No comments: