Thursday, March 22, 2018

5 Languages of Love

Recently had a discussion on the "5 Languages of Love."  Upon reflection (and agreed to by my wife), I don't necessarily need any of the 5 languages.
  1. I'm not big on gifts.  
  2. I don't need touch
  3. I am so overconfident, you can't say any more words of affirmation
  4. I already maximize every second of my day to make quality time.
  5. It's my DNA to out-serve you....so you'll never win.  
But then again.... while I don't need any of the 5... I think I need all 5.
  1. I'd love to open up a box and be surprised by something I'm too cheap to buy....
  2. Would I complain about more sex??? C'mon...I'm a man!!!
  3. My ego is never too big for you to fill up.
  4. Stop.... look at me.... stare me into my soul.  And that's the best moment of my day.
  5. Yeah... I actually don't mind if you can change that light bulb yourself.
And at the heart of all this... as much as I think I love my wife... I know she deserves more.  



No comments: