Monday, May 26, 2008

Epitaph - 墓誌銘

沒有Egg nog latte 的日子. 第146日. 晴

Friday fellowship, we discussed epitaphs and the legacy one leaves behind? Then we individually asked ourselves - What will be my epitaph?

Course, I don't really get a say into what gets put on my tombstone. If someone does it differently, there isn't much I can do about it. But if I had my druthers, these wouldn't be bad...

"愛神愛妻的好僕人" (A Servant who loves God and loves his wife)

"天堂見!" (See you in heaven!)

"Wake me when the Giants win the World Series."

"Don't pee on me."

Then we talked about what Jesus would want to say about me when I see Him face to face again?

"多謝你肯為我背起十架."

(Thank you for bearing my cross.)

"返離喇!?" (You're home!)

How do you want people to remember you? Or more importantly, how do you want Jesus to greet you when you cross through those golden gates? If you're not sure, maybe now's a time to start consid1ering...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In response to the Giants epitaph..
"The finally won one before he cashed it in"

Hopefully Jesus would give me a wink and say I've finally settled down.