Saturday, November 29, 2008

Egg Nog Latte

Long time no update... I've stored up some posts, so I'll let loose a bit.

Been running into some problems convincing people to try Peet's Egg Nog Latte. I admit...Egg Nog isn't the best of beverages which is why people normally enjoy it with rum. Then again, O'Doul's (Non-alcoholic Beer) is also nasty without the sweetness of alcohol. I can probably argue with you that egg-nog alone can be a drink... but I'll pick my battles.

When made correctly...when mixed efficiently... when prepared accordingly... Peet's can make the most desirable drink known to mankind. I happened to be in San Diego a few weeks ago and visited the Starbucks at the airport. Their Egg Nog Latte was nothing less of piss-poor. So it's not just espresso beans and egg nog that combines into this nectar of desire. It really is about getting it at the right place at the right time.

Have you tried one today?

No comments: