Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Viral Infection

Got my flu shot! Oh yes... Didn't get the H1N1 shot yet. But oh... you know who (or what) didn't get a virus vaccine? My computer...

Oh... how lovely those virus, trojan, malware are. It doesn't disrupt your OS. No... it's sitting there waiting to check your login information. You can try to kill it with Spybot. But it regenerates. You can try to delete it manually...which I did. And get yourself into more trouble. Sigh...$140 to Geek Squad. The thing that miffes me the most is the day it completely crashed was the day I wanted to back up everything too!!! ARGH!!!!!

My father-in-law asked me if it's worth spend $30 on Norton/McAfee. My response... "It's like buying life insurance. You'll never see the money yooooo!"

Mood: violated

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ssf says get avg 9.0, it's free and better than Norton or Mcafee

free.avg.com/us-en/download?prd=afg#tba2