Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daddy's little girl...

Reality is finally sinking in.. and y'know what? It sucks.

My little nui-nui is finally moving out of the teeney weeny innocent baby phase. Daddy's little girl is finally, undoubtedly, incontestably growing up... and it all happened so quick.

This Saturday - for the first time ever - she cried when someone held her and immediately quieted down when mommy held her again. The proverbial "識認人" syndrome. That someone - grandma.

Sunday - June EE merely looked at her and said something and immediately Nui-nui started crying. Then almost instantaneously when Han-E held her, she stopped.

During dinner - Nui-nui was drooling over Mah-mee's bowl of tomato soup. We all teased Nui-nui about being too young and even laughed at her big-eyes, O-mouth from staring at the soup. Within seconds, she knew we were talking about her and her O-mouth became as crooked as Lombard Street followed by tears of pity and shame.

I'm staring at her during dinner and her physical features have changed. Her face has gotten longer. Her cheeks have shrunk. Her dimples are more apparent. She is in fact, a cookie cutter version of Mah-mee.

When did this all happen? This all happened the last two weeks when I was too busy to take Nui-nui to and pick her up from Day Care. That's how quickly my baby grew up. And if I keep this up at work - before I know it - she'll be asking me for the keys to my Miata....

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... =((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

唉! 畢竟囡囡都開始大了...

Mood: shafted

No comments: