Friday, August 05, 2016

So disappointing...

I'm so disappointed in myself.

All week long, I've been looking forward to the Santa Clara County Fair.  After struggling through an entire day of overpriced, undervalued spending... After keeping all those irritating moments of spilling drinks and popcorn... the kids had one of their "best days ever." 

I really wanted the day to end well.  But while we were looking at the pictures on my phone... Nn said something that struck a nerve.  And off I went... I ripped a new one into her and ended up sending her to her room.

What was her "best day ever" will now forever be tainted cuz i couldn't hold my anger in for one brief moment.  I'm so disappointed in myself.  How easy I'm able to hurt my children.... and for such simple and little things too.  


No comments: