Monday, February 26, 2018

Hunting for Shoes

Biz trip to the South East.... Tennesee / Alabama / Louisiana.  Got to SFO only to realize I forgot to pack my black dress shoes. 

Have no fret... I'm flying into a metropolitan area.  There's bound to be shoes.  I land around 6:30PM CST.  And instead of hitting up a DSW, I decide to have dinner at Downtown Nashville.   By the time I was done, a lot of the stores were closed.  D'oh!!

Have no fret... trusty Target closes at 11PM.  I go to Target and all they have are women's shoes!!  D'oh!!!

Have no fret... there's a Kohl's about 0.5 mile away that closes in 20 minutes. I race over there and find there are shelves and shelves of men's shoes.  But geez louise... they're all size 9 and below!!  Do everyone in Nashville have big feet?!?!  And I ain't gonna spend $80 on an ugly pair of shoes... I'm not fashiony, but I am thrifty!!   D'oh!!

Have no fret... there's old reliable Walmart next door.  Haha..... and at Walmart, I find a pair of decent black shoes for $25!!!! WOOHOO!!! 

No comments: