Saturday, November 03, 2018

While under my care....

We recently lost 3 library books and now have to pay our fines.  But instead of simply paying for the book and the processing fee.... San Jose Public Library allows you to buy 3 books of your choice for the coming year's summer program.  They will take those 3 books you buy... and give them to someone in need of a book.  Cool program!!!

So I asked NN and SW... which 3 books will they buy. 

SW picked:
1) Spider-Man
2) Spider-Man
3) Zita the Space Girl....
because those are the books we lost. 
#Average

NN picked:
1) Geronimo Stilton
2) Thea Stilton
3) Who Was Jesus (Biography book)

because...
1) the first two are books I like
2) we get a chance to introduce Jesus to someone
#FlyingColors #TopOfTheClass
3) these three books are pretty cheap.  Daddy will be happy
#BOOM #NufSaid

At that moment in time... I believed I've done my part in imparting to my daughter our 家訓.
繼祖宗一脈相承, 刻謹克儉。 
教兒孫兩行正路, 愛神愛人。

No comments: