Thursday, October 25, 2018

I'm drowning.... we're drowning...

The kids are in 4th and 2nd grade, respectively.. and we finally enroll them in a somewhat steady Chinese School.  I would've very much rather we started in Kinder/1st and built up from there... but now, we have 2-4 years of catching up!!!  

I can't complain... Joyce finally acknowledged my ONE supplemental class I want the kids to join.  But there comes with a price.

The past week, I've been having to tutor the kids on the basics of basics.  And the worst thing... I don't even know it myself!  I'm googling the official sound/tone/pin-yin, hoping I don't teach them the wrong thing.  

This Chinese School is so demanding!! Homework almost every night.... and for the first time... the FIRST TIME..... I had to miss Prayer Meeting cuz there's just too much going on at home.  

Is this worthed??? Tell me it is.... please.  

No comments: