Monday, February 06, 2006

Up up...and away....

Flying out to Philadelphia again. I was just there two weeks ago. Last week I was in San Diego. Now I'm going back to Philly. I'm really not looking forward to the 7 hour flight into windy Chicago and even windier Philly. I'm certainly not looking forward to waking up in about 2 hours to catch a 6 o'clock flight. Throw in the two midterms next week and me missing class this week due to travel...and I'll say this is officially a Bad Week. Hey...I'm allowed 2 "Bad Weeks" every year. This will be one of them...I'll save the other one for when I forget my wedding anniversary or something....

Steelers won....WOOHOO!! Kinda happy for Bill Cowher. I'm a big fan of people who deserve to win, actually winning. The Superbowl was one of the most non-entertaining one ever, but Superbowls are Superbowls. Regardless of who plays and how they're playing, people will tune in. I actually watched the entire game!!

The commericials were below expectations. I guess when you set yourselves up every year, you're bound to come back down sooner or later. My favorite one will have to the be Fed Ex one where the caveman kicks the little dinosaur, then gets stomped by the Gigantic Dinosaur.

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Solomon So finally made it out of Carol's womb!! I think he'll be the first baby that I wouldn't mind calling me "UNCLE." Will be another year or two before that happens tho....I'm in no hurry.

No comments: