Tuesday, September 04, 2007

It is what it is...

Packing up and readying to moving to a different locale. If there's anything I haven't learned in my previous moves, it's throwing stuff away. How do I have 13 boxes worth of stuff after working 5 years...when someone's who's worked over 17 years only has 4? Suffice to say, I'm definitely one that hangs onto the past. Sometimes, I hang on a little too long.

There are some things I just have to learn to let go of. I can't hold onto everything forever. Let the past be the past. It is what it is...and more importantly, it was what it was. I was happy then. And I am happy now. The past shaped me into who I am and where I am today, but the past is not me today. It's not me during this moment in time...

(Thank you Zhen-master for finally waking me up)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't let em off the hook.....