Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dream God's dream...

Everything went full circle today...

In the morning during intercession, the flow went to Jesus calling everyone to follow him - both the righteous and the unrighteous, most notably Levi/Matthew. (We're all unrighteous - c'mon....)

During the CS Sermon, Elder KC reminded us we're all called to be priests and our daily lives are our altars.

In the evening, over dinner, a brother mentioned how he use to "Dream God's dream." And it was a motto for him and his buds many years ago. But sadly, that motto has fallen to the wayside and remains nothing but a fond memory.

Shampa Rice once said, "I cook, I clean, I cook, I clean... and when I'm doing the dishes, I'm dream dreams that God is putting in me."

How are you dreaming God's dream today?

No comments: