Monday, May 27, 2013

Count your blessing... count your change Part II

So this time... I used the credit card, thinking there'll be no way there'll be a mistake!  Oh how naive I was....

At a particular Seattle based multi-franchised coffee shop... I swung by for a quick coffee and cake pop on my way up to the city.  They guy punched in the numbers, swiped my card.... but as he was handing it back to me, he readily admitted, "Oh sorry sir... I charged you for the wrong thing!  Lemme back it out." 

Well...the story goes, he caught his mistake, unlike the other lady.  But me...being in a hurry, asked, "What did you charge me for?"   "A Coffee cake."  "I'll take a coffee cake... just charge me again for the cake pop."

Wait a minute.... it was his mistake.... but here I am spending an extra $2.50?!?!? 

Rookie mistake on my part... hahaha.... Patience.  It's that one fruit of the HS that never seems to bear itself.

No comments: