Friday, July 25, 2014

Levi's Stadium

Realized a childhood dream.... by walking into the 49ers stadium as a season ticket holder.

The stadium... not all that. From the outside it looks more like a factory.  Doesn't have the beauty of Pac Bell (AT&T).  Doesn't have the skyline dominance like Qwest (Seattle).  Doesn't have the sleekness of Lincoln Financial (Philly) or the signature bowl of Candlestick (SF).  But hey... it's the new home of the Niners.  It's ugly, but it's our ugly. 

Now.... I love my daughter.  I can honestly say she has me wrapped around her fingers.  And there is undoubtedly favoritism.  I admit it!!  But when it came to approaching the shadows of the fortress... when we were walking up the steps of Levi's Stadium... when we first stared onto the green of the grass.... I couldn't help but want to hold onto my son.

And nothing made me prouder... than to be able to find my season ticket holder seat... Section 321, Row 7, Seat 24.... and sit down for a picture with my dad and my son.  Three generations of Leung's... bonded and connected by the mighty 49ers.


No comments: