Sunday, November 15, 2015

Punishment - WITH AUTHORITY!!! and honor....

Nn has been doing headstands on her couch and bed.  Kids have a much more flexible body and chances are, she won't get hurt. Heck, I remember doing that when I was young. But I can't take the chance.  So after 2-3 warnings today (TODAY!!!) she did it again and she got punished.

I made her stand aside. And started questioning her what she did wrong.

Right away, she knew.

Ok... now instead of me berating her and threatening to punish her, I ask her, "How do you want me to punish you??"

Her first response, "Instead of you... I'll have mah-mee take me to school tomorrow."

(Awwwwww........ she thinks that bah-bee taking her to school is a gift and blessing!!! How sweeet!!!!!)

But I couldn't let that moment of glory ruin the moment. I was still trying to teach her a lesson.

She ended up saying, "No dessert tomorrow."

Ok....

But woot!! woot!! Bah-bee rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments: