Wednesday, October 11, 2017

15 year anniversary

Just celebrated my 15 year anniversary working at my current company.  Wow..... 15 years is not a short amount of time.  Rarely do you see people working at a tech company for that long.

On top of that.... my VP came by today.  He told me that at the Quarter Business Review (with the Exec VP and the other VPs), my picture was flashed on the screen.  How many people achieve a 15 year milestone at my company... but my VP chose to flash my picture up there.... if only for a split second.

On top of that.... Yesterday, I called two Directors.  And they picked up their phones and said, "Hey Hank.. how's it going?!?" Like we are peers.  I remember back when I was a salary grade 2-3.... I didn't even dare look at my Director.  And here I am.... calling Directors up and they know who I am. 

15 years of legacy......  of relationship building.... and I'm thinking of leaving?!?!??! What am I thinking?????????????????????// 

No comments: