Wednesday, May 24, 2023

This wasn't supposed to happen!!!!

Was about to head to work when Joyce texts me that SW left something at home.  So instead of my usual routine, I rushed out.  But because the Miata is in the garage, I parked my commuter car on the street.  I grabbed my bag... SW's stuff. Instead of going out the front door and locking it from the outside, I did the stupid thing of running out the garage door, hurdling over the sensor like I'm jumping over landmines.  I walk the two blocks to my car only to realize... CRAP... I left the keys at home.

This isn't suppose to happen anymore!  They key fob ensures you have the key in your hand so you don't lock the keys in your car. The garage door opener ensures you're in the car with the remote control so you drive away and you're guaranteed a way back in.  Nowadays... doors and garages use numeric cypher locks where you don't even need a key!!  Well.. .that's exactly what I could've used today.  

No comments: