Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A seed was planted...

Had a most wonderful discussion with one of my best friends about religion - and my beliefs, my values. The conversation lasted for 3+ hours. I found myself speaking with a confidence I never had before. Questions like "How do you know God exists?" or "Why weren't the dinosaurs in the Bible" or "What's your take on evolution?" I don't want to become one of those radicals who come up to you out of nowhere and say I'm damned to go to hell if I don't repent. There's gotta be a better way to share, and not turn people off. I love using the same stories that Yao Chung would use whenever I had questions for him. Course, I can only retell it with half of his energy and vibrance. Can't wait to see them....sigh....

So busy this week, it's not even funny. I'll probably miss Prayer Meeting and Sunday Service. Can't even use my painting skills to help paint the church walls. Come to think of it...that's probably a good thing. My walls aren't looking all that great right now. =)

Two weddings to go to this weekend. Which is cool...I get two doses of Shark Fin soup and I get to see how other people do their weddings. Get to learn what to and what not to do. Hrm.... what's left on the darn checklist?

No comments: