Sunday, March 30, 2008

Game Over

沒有Egg nog latte 的日子. 第90日. 晴

Results are in... the non-sports watching, no-NCAA-background-trained, amateur WOMAN beats out the three self-proclaimed sports addict, chauvinistic MEN. What a blow to our male ego... geez... Goes to show that picking winners isn't about knowing, but it's about NOT knowing.

Joycie takes the gold in our Four Person Brackets.

I come in a distant second, no thanks to Memphis suddenly sinking free throws.

The Gonz rounds out the top three while eating my dust.

And good ol' Anderson secures the platform which we stand on because Duke decides to choke yet again and the Lopez Twins' powers were apparently deactiviated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say...Joycie in all her non wisdom.....
Why do I even do this?
Why do I even play?
It's so much torture and agonization.....but I love it!