Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Insomnia

沒有Egg nog latte 的日子. 第71日. 晴

Been a rough week since coming back from Hong Kong... is it the flu or jetlag? Who knows...

The past few days, we fall asleep around 11PM and we're wide awake at 1AM - with no hope of falling back to sleep. When I do sleep and I have a dream, the background is Hong Kong. This past Saturday and Sunday, we woke up at 1PM, and didn't feel a bit guilty. At the same time, I've been coughing so hard, my abs hurt. I wake up 5-6 times a night soaked in sweat. I even have a pile of undershirts next to the bed ready for me to change into.

Needless to say... I'm suffering through jetlag, flu and a spell of insomnia. So I apologize ahead of time if I snap at you when we talk. I'm a little bit high-strung right now... but then again, if I snapped at you, you probably deserved it. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You snappy?!
Never!
Nuttin like a litte HP (w/o the C) to cleanse the pallet......