Saturday, July 26, 2008

Poop poop poop....

沒有Egg nog latte 的日子. 第210日. 晴

It's not that I don't like dogs. Dogs are amazing! Supposedly "man's best friend." As long as dogs learn to stay away when I'm not in a mood to play, as long as they don't lick and slobber over me and as long as they don't chase me around like I'm a criminal.

But it just fumes me when I find dog-poop on my lawn!! Do I blame the dog or the owner? I know it's the same dog that always poops there. How do I know??? Cuz the diameter of the poop is always the same. And the location of the poop is roughly the same. How I wish to put up a sign saying:

"Pedestrians welcomed to walk on my lawn to pick up after your dog."
or
"Cameras installed. If your dogs poops on my lawn you will find your dog sent to your house in a doggie bag."
or
"Don't forget to flush"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need to build a fence to protect our land!

Anonymous said...

You can use a plastic bag to pick up the poop. If it is relatively warm, you know its fresh and that the culprits are around the corner! Are they big turtles or small turtles? Then you can verify that with the closest dog and owner in the vicinity!

Anonymous said...

may be there's treasure hidden that attracted the dog to mark his land ;)