Sunday, September 27, 2009

That was never suppose to happen...

I feel exhausted, numb. I can't breathe. I'm weak in all my limbs. I can feel my heart slowing down and down and down. All of a sudden, my bones weigh heavier than I can bear. All of a sudden the world is a deep dark hole. No one deserves to feel this pain. No one. Man was not created to bear this burden.

That ball was never suppose to have left his hands.
That ball was never supposed to have been caught.
That toe was never suppose to have touched the ground.
That victory was never suppose to go to them.
That 40 year old man was never suppose to do it to us...again and again and again.

Mood: despair

1 comment:

Anderson said...

If 99 was just a half second faster.....there would've been a chant of..."Manny, Manny, Manny!"

Your wife's favorite athlete besides Jack Jr. did it to my beloved team once again.....