Thursday, May 19, 2016

Remodel - Day ????

A newly remodeled home.  I move home on March 26th.  And we get hit with the first heat wave of the year.  I turn on the AC.... ahhhhhhh.... cool air.  But after a few hours... I wonder to myself, "Why am I sweating?!?"  and "Why is the air still blowing???"


I walk outside to check the A/C system.....  #*$(!($)@$@!!$ - the A/C doesn't work!!! 




This morning... I leave for work.  While wearing socks, I step into my garage and BAM!!! I step into a pool of water.  My garage is flooded.


WTH!!!!!  Where is the leak?!??!?!?!


A newly remodeled house.  AC doesn't work. Plumbing doesn't work. 


I give a call to the GC cuz I supposedly have a 1 year warranty on all the work. 
He replies... "You can call XYZ Plumbing.  And you can pay them directly."


#smh

No comments: