Wednesday, July 13, 2016

So pissed...

Came home late tonight. But decided to award the kids with some TV. They've been awfully good the past week. After the show was over.. I noticed Nn had some puffy eyes. And after some inquiry... Found out she was crying today cuz our Nanny poured away some of her science project.  That's fine... Accidents happen. 

Then I found out Nn yelled at the Nanny. Then I found out SW hit our Nanny. WTF?!?! What kind of kids have I raised?!?! I wanted to rip a new one into them.... But wanted to talk to the Wife first to see what she's done. To which she answers, "I've spoken to them already. Get over it."

Hold the F up. What the heck has this world come to?? 

Had I not inquired about the puffy eyes... No one would've said anything. This past Saturday, I lecture SW for punching his grandfather... To which everyone gives me the stink eye and says, "He's only playing."

And now tonight..."Get over it?!?!"

Why am I the only one that gives half a damn about respecting your elders and keeping your hands to yourself?!

I'm so pissed right now...I can punch a hole in my wall. And I nearly did... Had we not remodeled. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!

No comments: