Friday, September 08, 2017

Money in your Pockets - Part II (Free is not always good)

A new series on this blog called "Money in your Pockets" where I give financial advice.  Not because I'm qualified, nor I'm an expert, nor am I correct in my assumptions. Just random thoughts I heard people share or ideas I came up with...

The best things in life are free... except when it costs something.
A particular wholesale warehouse has a very good service where they offer lifetime warranty on tires... but only if you schedule periodic rotation and balance.  The service is free... which is great!! Except... I've been sitting here at the warehouse for the past two hours.  Why?? Cuz the service is not just free for me... but free for all other members.  Pay the $25 and get it done in 10 minutes at a local tire shop.  

No comments: