Friday, September 22, 2017

Money in your Pockets - Pt 3 (Penny Wise Dollar Foolish)


A new series on this blog called "Money in your Pockets" where I give financial advice.  Not because I'm qualified, nor I'm an expert, nor am I correct in my assumptions. Just random thoughts I heard people share or ideas I came up with...

About 4 years ago... we bought NN a bed which we thought would last her until she moves out for college.  We searched high and low... and found a deal that fit our wallets.  She has 10 years before leaving for college... and we've just forked over another several hundred bucks for a mattress.  This time, we paid for the premium.
When it comes to things like beds, sofas, fridge.... spend a little more, and get a little more.  Otherwise, you'll be spending a whole lot more to get a whole lot less.  



No comments: