Friday, October 07, 2005

things I like..things I hate...

Hate is a strong word. There are only a few things I hate. One of it being bad service in a restaurant.
I flew over to Maryland this Tuesday for a meeting. Tuesday night, I had dinner at a wonderful seafood restaurant called Obrycki's where you use a hammer to break open the crab shells. Food was great, atmosphere was awesome, service was acceptable. LIKE
Then on Wednesday night, we went over to Shula's - the self proclaimed top-5 steakhouse in the nation. Not only was my steak overcooked, it was cold!!! The steak must've sat there for at least 15 minutes!!!HATE
The service was horrible!!! HATE Our dinner lasted us 2 hours when it could've been over in one. HATE
Thursday afternoon, I had my best Calzone EVER!!! at Cantina Mamma Lucia. And it was under $5!!!! LIKE
Then Thursday night, I flew 8 hours to get back to San Jose from Baltimore. HATE

No comments: