Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just one of dem days....

Ever sit on a wet spot and have the cold cool feeling linger on all day long?? Happened to me yesterday... all day long, that area under the left rear pocket of my pants felt cold. I figure I must've spilled coffee on my chair and sat on it. Accidents happen...right??

So last night, I get out of the car and start walking to school. And that chilly feeling is still there!! Did I spill coffee in on my car seat also? I reach back to feel my...uh....lower butt.... and lo and behold... my finger was touching my leg!! Like a dog chasing it's tail...I tried to look around to see a HUGE GAPING HOLE!!! Geez Louise!!! I must've walked around the entire campus yesterday...showing off my beautiful "lower butt" to everyone... but people were just too shy to come up and tell me...

It's just one of dem days....

After Thanksgiving sale: I needa get me some new jeans...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With oil stains.....