Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My highlights of the Thanksgiving Retreat

Joyce and I skipped the YA Summit this year and have been looking forward to the CS Retreat. So many things happened during the three days up in the Santa Cruz mountains. Here are just some of my personal highlights.


  1. Pastor SARS - A year after HK PCS, he still remembers me. How cool...
  2. TWA by Poon C-mo - Not a big fan of corporate TWA. But God opened my eyes to new ways of spending time with him.
  3. Loving my wife UNCONDITIONALLY -
    中國的父老兄弟們﹐讓我們一齊錫太太﹗
  4. Joseph candlelight sharing and confessions - You just had to be there.
  5. Each and every individual public testimonies - Especially Michael and Ketty's
  6. Moonchi and Christie - AMAZING brother and sister
  7. Revivial of Joseph and SJCAC - The entire CS knelt before the cross and prayed for forgiveness and mercy. Tears of confession flowed but the end result is glory in God.
  8. Hiking up the Sand Dunes with Joyce - WHAT?! JOYCE?! HIKING?!? UPHILL!??! NO WAY!!!!! 1 Peter 3:1
  9. Poon C-mo's confession
  10. Wilson and Tim-tim stopping by Andy's Bait and Tackle for clam chowder - They woulda won the race had they brought the judges a bowl also.
  11. Cup o' Noodles and porridge - SHOUT OUT TO CANDY!!!
  12. A new journey with Jesus - "Lead the way, Jesus... I will follow"

No comments: