Thursday, August 30, 2007

I love my wife...

I asked Joyce to name 5 active Niners yesterday. And she did it!!!!!

She started with Alex Smith and a big smile. Hrm... I better watch that Smith guy...

Then Al Gore -- which is fine. I think I confused her last season by always calling Frank, Al.

Then she said -- the tight end guy, something Davis. I said, "Baron Davis?" She said "No."

Then she said -- Bryant Young with authority!!

Then she finally went with a the Receiver. I gave her hints... "Dwight Clark? Jerry Rice? Terrell Owens?" She didn't fall for it. So I finally said, "Something Lelie?" "YEAH!!! Him!!"

Now that is what I call a soul mate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if Smith got drafted to the Packers?! Would I see you wear Green and cheese yellow jerseys????
4 and 11???