Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Manicure

If there's one thing I truly suck at... it's cutting my own nails. When Joyce cuts her nails... she trims out a nice fine moon-crescent shaped piece of nail. When I cut my nails... I cut down to the deepest part where the colors changes. It's like learning how to cut in kindergarten, you cut along the lines. I dig the blade deep underneath the nails well into the skin and snip away and bits and shards fly everywhere. I dig soooo deep, that sometimes, the stinging feeling won't go away for days.

Well, last week, I asked Joyce to cut my nails for me. So she gave me a manicure. And it's no wonder why women pay $10-$50 to get their nails done and beauty salons make so much money. It feels goooooooood. Not only does it feel gooooooooood, it's only been a week, and my nails have grown back. I'm due for another manicure! HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how they make their money.........