Sunday, October 10, 2010

Darn you Giants!!! DARN YOU!!!

8th inning...we were up 1-0.  Then within a blink of an eye... we were down 2-1!!!! 

They Braves don't deserve it!!!  All their players are injured!  Sanchy pitched a gem.  They've won a World Series.  This one belongs to us!! It's only fair. 

I started punching things... Nui-nui got scared when she saw daddy lose his head.  Mom had to take hide Nui-nui to prevent collateral damage.  I hid myself in our room, punching this... punching that... (all soft stuff) and ended up spraining my wrist. 

Stoopid Giants!! I hate loving you... and right now I love to hate you!!!!

9th inning... we're down to our last out.  Down to our last strike.  Why am I still tuning into the game??? Cuz I'm stoopid crazy enough to believe we can still comeback.  Wagner is hurt.  The Braves are vulnerable.  And we had a former batting champ at the plate. 

The rest... is history.  Single... walk... single... error.... GAME!

Up 2-1 with Mad Bum going tomorrow. 

Why am I still watching....? Why am I still rooting...? Probably cuz deep down inside... I believe....

Mood: tortured

No comments: