Saturday, October 09, 2010

I hate the Giants...

They did it to me again!! Fool me once...shame on me.  Fool me twice.... shame on me again?!?!?!?!?! Fool me every year since 1987!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... why do I keep letting them drive that knife into my heart? into my soul? Can't they just go away??  This is worse than a bad breakup with the lunatic ex.  This is worse than being lactose intolerant and going back for more Cold Stone.  This is worse than going to Costco thinking you'll leave with just ONE thing...

Anguish.  Hopelessness. Utter darkness. You name it... I'm feeling it.  And the only way for me to escape this feeling of despair is to mask those feelings with hatred.  ARGGGGGHHHHH....

"Fear leads to anger.  Anger leads to hate.  Hate leads to.....SUFFERING."
       --Master Yoda

Mood: numb

No comments: