Sunday, February 03, 2013

"Worse than 02??"

"Worse than 02 series?"  Those were the words that flashed on my phone when the final seconds tic'ed away and the Niners were not going to be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.  I go back into the archives and dig up my post from when the Giants lost in 2002.

"I am out of words...." circa 2002 LiveJournal

How eerie.... you can simply replace some names for other names and the post will fit right in.  Only..... it doesn't. 

"Worse than the 02 series??"

OF COURSE IT'S WORSE THAN 02!!!!!!  THIS IS THE FORTY-F*****-NINERS!!!!  AND I DON'T GIVE A #$#(!@!!  IF THEY'VE WON 5 ALREADY... THEY DIDN'T WIN TODAY!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Too pissed off to even type right now!!!! 

No comments: