Friday, January 31, 2014

Hide-n-Seek

About a week ago... Nn and I started to play hide-n-seek.  She's 4.

I started by hiding in very obvious places... behind the couch or under the dinner table.  She'll get frustrated and end up asking Mah-mee for help. Then she'll crack up! She's 4.

As she graduated and got more sophisticated... I got a little more creative.  I'll stand behind the door...so even if she comes in and peek in the room, she won't realize I'm there.  Or stuff a pillow under the comforter in bed and trick her... while I lie down NEXT to the bed under pillows.  She'll get frustrated and end up asking Mah-mee for help.  Then she'll crack up! She's 4.

Then it got more serious.  I started hiding in the shower, behind curtains.  The other day... in the garage (not on purpose... I had to run an errand).  She'll get frustrated... and give up.  And go read a book.  She's 4. 

She's so addicted to hide-n-seek... she'll want to play the moment she wakes up.  The danger is... she likes to "SEEK."  The day she starts wanting to "HIDE", then I really get scared.  With her small and flexible body... imagine all the weird and exotic places she can get into, while I get frustrated and freak out!!  And I'm not helping... by showing her all the possibilities. 

No comments: