Thursday, December 14, 2017

Food poisoning never felt so bad.... Part 2

It got me.... I couldn't escape.  I was so confident too! 

I woke up... felt like I had a hangover.  Must be indigestion or an empty stomach.  But by 10AM, I knew I needed to go home.  About 5 minutes from home... I couldn't make it.  I had to turn off on the freeway... find a private street and hurled about 20 oz of breakfast and last night's dinner into a bush.  Ahhhhhhh much better.

Then I got home.... and the chills started coming.  Then the runs.  Wow.... I never knew I had that much "stuff" inside me.  From 2PM to 10PM.... I kept on sitting on the throne.  And within 1 night.... I lost 7 lbs. 

My colon is so clean now, I can go in for a colonoscopy. 

And inspite of it all... I'm still driving out to SF for Episode 8 baby!!!!!  We'll see what happens!!!

No comments: