Tuesday, December 05, 2017

I lost my phone....

What would you do if you lose your phone??  What goes through your mind?? My contacts... my pictures...?  Makes me wonder if I should put stuff on the Cloud.

Happened to me last night.  I was losing my mind!! I searched high and low.  I could've sworn I had it with me.  I remember putting it on my kitchen table.... but it was no where to be found.  No where.  I convinced myself that I dropped it.  That's the only explanation.  I goofed.  Darn nit.

As we're putting the kids to bed.... Joyce's phone rings.  It was from MY PHONE!!!  Someone has it!!! But how did they unlock it to call????  Who was it.....?? WHO FOUND MY PHONE!??!  WHO STOLE MY PHONE?!?!?!

Turns out.... it was OML.  She accidentally packed it away in her bag.  OML.......................................

(Who is OML??  Oi Mo Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)


No comments: