Monday, September 17, 2018

Just dem verses....

Ever since we started doing TWA - our church's Bible in a Year plan, we come across the same bible verses on the same, every year. ( Yes - Feb 29th does not have any bible verses.)

For my birthday.... are the verses from the Book of Job:
“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.”

And on my wedding anniversary, every year I see:
"Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. "

To have and to hold... from this day forward... for better for worse......... until death do us part.  Those aren't words to take lightly.  It's not just a vow.... it's a covenant with God.  I love my wife.  Happy Anniversary honey bunny. 

No comments: