Thursday, October 14, 2021

That familiar feeling

Game 5 NLDS...and we came up short.  Hate this feeling.  Hate writing these posts....

I am: amazed we got this far
I think: this was our best chance, this half of the decade
I know: I can't take 2010, 2012, and 2014 for granted
I want: a Super Bowl more than a World Series
I have: so much to do... but not sure how to do it
I wish: we could've sprayed champagne tonight
I hate: that the Dodgers won on our home turf
I miss: the days of MCC
I fear: that I won't ever make Director
I hear: the dripping faucet in our bathroom
I wonder: what {{someone}} is doing
I regret: not going into medicine
I love: a nice hot shower
I ache: when I hear of cuts, sore knees and shoulders without any rest coming ahead
I care: about NN's well-being
I always: point out people's faults
I am not: a strategic thinking
I dance: and get winded
I sing: Alexander Hamilton
I cry: when {{someone's}} tapped out of CMPW and can't take OT
I do not always: tell it like it is
I fight: those to point their fingers at us
I write: because it is a relief
I win: when another soul comes to Jesus
I lose: when I cause others to stumble
I confuse: my kids with my dual personalities
I listen: to the BS Podcast
I can usually be found: in a White CRV
I need: a new project
I am happy about: NN's academic excellence
I should: fix or sell my Miata

No comments: