Sunday, April 10, 2022

韓風吹

While VOD-surfing the other day... I came across a show called "My Love from the Star."  It was vaguely familiar... so I did some digging.  Turns out it was a remake of a famous 2013 TV series that launched the further propelled the Korean Wave.  來自星星的你... otherwise known as 星星 took the world by storm... even took our church by storm.  I remember one of our brothers famously posting a horrible pic of his haircut that attempted to look like the lead actor from this drama. 

Maybe it's the topic... maybe it's the production... maybe it's my own taste.  This drama doesn't hold its water against Crash Landing on You.  In fact.. if not for the reputation of this show... I would've given up after the first episode.  But alas... 韓風 is blowing steadily in the Leung household.  Kids and wife can not stop watching it.  

No comments: