Wednesday, January 25, 2023

De ja vu

It happened again... another loss.  0-5.

Mercy rule was in tact after the first half.  Sacred Heart backed off.  And I changed the line up.  We needed speed in the back.  I rotated our best players from Forwards to Defense, to try and triage the mess.  Whether it was my dazzling play calling... or it was the fact the other team couldn't shoot in the penalty area.... they only scored one more goal in the 2nd half.

Then oh-my-lanta.... de ja vu....

Same kid. Same parent.  Took forever to come pick up their kid.  What is wrong with these parents?!?! Does the world evolve around them??? They smile.  They apologize.  But do they even realize... that their own selfishness wreaks havoc on a bunch of other boys that needed to go home.

How I wanted to rip into him.... but I held it in.  Is this week ever gonna get better?

No comments: