Saturday, April 15, 2023

It goes both ways

 Few posts ago... I posted that there's a wall between me and Nn now.  Don't know when that wall started appearing.. and not entirely sure how big, how thick, how wide that wall is. But it's there.

Tonight... as I was putting her to bed... and we were doing our usual Crossword Mini, Wordle and Quordle... she started to doze off.  I asked if she wanted to skip Quordle.  She promptly said no... saying this is the few moments we actually spend time together now. 

I was taken aback by that comment.  Then she started going off on how I'm always moody.. .so she leaves me alone. And she mentions that I spend a lot more time with SW instead of her.  Heart breaking and gut wrenching.  I guess she feels it too.

Now... what to do to remedy this?

No comments: