Friday, March 25, 2005

Freaky...yet so amazingly Fascinating!!!

Ohhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooooooooooodnessssssssssssssss.....

It happened!!! I don't believe I heard someone speak in tongues!! The way ppl were putting it, it sounded very rarely does it happen. It must be a sign...it MUST be!!! Stupid me....typical engineer, I have to be all analytical. I tried to decipher which language it was instead of absorbing the essence of the prayer. Kinda like going to an opera. You have no idea what they're singing, yet you love every bit of it cuz the arias are beyond words, beyond definition, beyond comprehension.

Wonder what would've happened if Joycie didn't encourage me to go out?? Oh well...geez...gotta study the pamphlet now and hope Kwok-Wai doesn't fail me tomorrow. =\

No comments: