Thursday, June 29, 2006

Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins...

...and you can be a real Hulkamaniac!!!

Back in the 80's and early 90's, I was a Hulkamaniac. And I guess till this very day, I'm still a Hulkamaniac. Last night during dinner, Joycie and I flipped to VH1 and started watching the reality show, "Hogan Knows Best" starring the Immortal Hulk Hogan and the rest of his family. The show originally was going to get cancelled... but someway, somehow, it's been able to survive yet another season. The amazing thing is, not only has Hulk Hogan been part of my life all these years, but the fact that my wife and I can still share in his comedic act, 25 years after he appeared in Rocky III as Thunderlips. 25 years later...he's still entertaining the world and preaching his motto of, "Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins." If I was insane enough, I would name my son, Hulk Leung.

Two days ago, we celebrated our "Two Year Proposal Anniversary." For lunch, instead of eating our leftovers from the night before, we headed over to Chipotle and romantically shared a Burrito Bowl. At night, Joycie attempted to make Pho. I'm a die hard Pho fan... I've loved Pho since the first day I met Pho. I have dreams about starting my own Pho shop in places that don't have, but deserve this treat. The result left a bit to be desired, but for a first timer, I think it was Pho-bulous.

Last night's prayer meeting was amazing. Why can't we worship like the children?? I think they should lead worship every time...

No comments: