Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Free stuff...

There was a time when I indulged in "free" stuff available online.  I would spend hours scouring the internet for free magazine subscriptions... free samples... free mugs... free shirts, etc... 

Then I got over it.  (Phew...) 

Too much work.  Too much effort.  Too little return.

Well today... Cheesecake Factory offered me a $10 Coupon for filling out a survey.  And it wasn't so much the $10 that attracted me. But I really wanted to offer up a nice suggestion.  When we order from the kids menu.... have the decency to ask, "Would you like to serve the kids first?"  That should be Waiting Tables 101. 

After filling out the survey and getting the eCoupon for $10.... that bug inside me is woken.  Now I wanna fill out a million surveys and get a million coupons! HAHAHAHHA.... FREE FREE FREE!!! Nothing in life that's better than..........FREE!!!

No comments: