Monday, August 01, 2022

Failing to plan...

I finally unveiled my itinerary for our upcoming vacation... and the entire family roll their eyes. 

"It's a family vacation!"

"It's a relaxing vacation!"

"There are lots to do at the resort hotel."

Then I started naming stuff... and one by one... Joyce says, "Yeah, I wanna do that." "Yeah.. we're going there."

The fact of the matter is... "Failing to plans... "  I didn't even have to finish saying it... the kids in unison said, "is planning to fail." 

And I so boldly predict... there will be at least three times... where the adults will all be standing in a circle... looking at their phones on what to do next or where to go eat.  In which... I'll casually pull out my itinerary and say, "Oh... well... maybe we can...."

Hate to say it... but I'm ready to be vindicated.  HA! 

No comments: