Friday, July 14, 2023

Shaws-HANK 2023 - Day 2

 Quaratining sheds new light into someone's life... particuarly mine.  

Was able to stare at myself in the mirror for a long period of time today... and I just noticed how many more strands of gray/silver hair I have all over my head now, not just the sides.

What can possibly be stressing me out so much these days? I know.... every night... at 9PM... I do this thing called Immaculate Grid.  A3x3 grid of baseball IQ.  I admittedly was never a huge fan of baseball.. but for those 5-15 minutes every night... I am in deep, DEEP, thought.  Go through roster after roster.  Play after player.  Overturning every lost or hidden memory or shadow of a baseball card.  All in hopes of chasing that elusive dream of calling myself.... Maculate.  That day... has yet to come.  But the gray... is here to stay. 

No comments: