Friday, September 09, 2005

T-minus 8 days

Went to the dentist on Wednesday for a routine cleaning. And almost ended up getting a root canal!! Geez.... luckily, the dentist recommended trying a DEEP filling instead. If things worsen, then a root canal it is. Ugh.....

Wednesday night, Pastor Alan surprised everyone with some grim news. But I have faith that God will work miraculous things!!

After the prayer meeting, we had our first official Wedding Meeting. Goodness...we talked and talked and talked. If we weren't worried or stressed out before, we are now!! Maybe it's the way people at church have been doing things, everyone is SOOOO detail oriented. My style is to have a rough idea and then play things by ear. So the outcome of the meeting is a long list of "To-Do's" Hahahahahhaha...Thanks Christie and Chris for staying out so late lor.

Tutoring highlight of the week: I walk up to one of the new tutors and ask him....
H: Hey Raymond, I thought you weren't going to tutor this year. What made you change your mind?
R: Yeah, I wasn't going to sign up. But last week, Pastor Ted talked about this guy, I think his name was Peter. And he had enough faith to walk on water. It really had an effect in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

哈哈!! 你同Joyce隨意悠閒o既性格, 其實真係好難得 :P